The next Berghaus Dragon's Back Race™ in 2017 may seem like a long way off, but it will come round quickly, and at this stage we want to highlight some key information:
- Date - The Berghaus Dragon’s Back Race™ is an extraordinary adventure and the next race will be held in 2017. The provisional dates are: Monday 22nd – Friday 26th May 2017. These dates have been chosen so that our sister event, the Cape Wrath Ultra™, will happen on alternative years with each event always taking place in the last full week of May. Entries will be limited to ~ 200 competitors and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. If you would like to take part in the 2017 Berghaus Dragon's Back Race™ please ensure you are signed up to receive our email newsletter HERE. Competitors will need to be in Conwy by 1200 midday on Sunday 21st May to complete registration etc. Return transport to Conwy is on Saturday 27th May.
- Entries Open - Entries will open Monday 9th May 2016 at 0900 (UK Time). Entries will be sold on a first come, first served basis until the event sells out. Please note, that becuase we have removed the vetting process that was in place in 2012 and 2015, we expect the entries to sell very quickly... possibly within days. You have been warned!
- Competitor Declaration - Each competitor must agree to the following Competitor Declaration when completing an application form HERE
- Price - The entry price for 2017 will be confirmed in December 2015 (since confirmed at £800).
- Website Update - There will be a major website update by the end of December 2015. This will include a 100% confirmation of the date, details of the route (including GPX download) and much much more.
- 2017 Trailer - It's already made. It is inspiring, motivating and beautiful... the 2017 promotional trailer for the Berghaus Dragon's Back Race™ will be released in April!