Blister Treatment Kit
To complement our Guidance on Foot Care for Participants article, we are delighted to offer participants (and any other interested parties) a limited edition Blister Treatment Kit for purchase.
Above: The complete Blister Treatment kit weighs only 103g and contains sufficient supplies to see most participants through the 5 days at the Berghaus Dragon's Back Race™ or equivalent
The Blister Treatment kit is safely packaged in a re-sealable weatherproof bag and contains the following:
- Sterile Scalpel Blades (size #11) x8
- Steropore Sterile Island dressings (6cm x 7cm) x8
- Sterile cotton swabs (5cm x 5cm) x8
- Hydrocolloid Carnation Hydro Blister Plasters (large) x8
- Profoot Moleskin Roll (7cm x 45cm) x1
- Clinell 2% Chlorhexidine Disinfection Wipes x8
- Blister Treatment Instructions (printed on waterproof paper as per: Guidance on Foot Care for Participants at the Berghaus Dragon's Back Race™)
Starting at £19.99 for collection at registration:
SOL survival bag
Our recommended product for mandatory kit list item "survival bag" - starting at £17.99 for collection at registration.
The Survive Outdoors Longer® Emergency Bivvy is made from heat-reflective polyethylene (reflecting 90% of your body heat back to you), and is fully sealed so that no wind, rain, or snow can get inside.
Weight: ~100g (3.8oz)