Sunday evening buffet
Similarly to previous years, on the eve of the event (Sunday 21st May), immediately after the participant briefing, there will be a wholesome buffet meal.
ONLY available to confirmed participants at the 2017 race.
Blister Treatment Kit
To complement our Guidance on Foot Care for Participants article, we are delighted to offer participants (and any other interested parties) a limited edition Blister Treatment Kit for purchase.
Above: The complete Blister Treatment kit weighs only 103g and contains sufficient supplies to see most participants through the 5 days at the Berghaus Dragon's Back Race™
The Blister Treatment kit is safely packaged in a re-sealable weatherproof bag and contains the following:
- Sterile Scalpel Blades (size #11) x8
- Steropore Sterile Island dressings (6cm x 7cm) x8
- Sterile cotton swabs (5cm x 5cm) x8
- Hydrocolloid Carnation Hydro Blister Plasters (large) x8
- Profoot Moleskin Roll (7cm x 45cm) x1
- Clinell 2% Chlorhexidine Disinfection Wipes x8
- Blister Treatment Instructions (printed on waterproof paper as per: Guidance on Foot Care for Participants at the Berghaus Dragon's Back Race™)
£19.95 for collection at registration ONLY:
Limited edition 59L Ortlieb drybag
The officially recommended PS490 (heavy duty) Ortlieb 59L dry bag, complete with race-branding. We will only dispatch to those confirmed as signed up into the 2017 race.
SOLD OUT! Please contact us so that we may keep you updated in case more become available.
'Coffee-table' worthy brand new map for collection at the end of the event - £40 (this is cost price!)
SOLD OUT (quantities have been finalised with the printers - there is a chance you might be able to purchase one still at the event if there are spare)