2017 Race Map
We have a limited supply of race maps from 2017. The race route is not expected to change significantly and for those who prefer a tangible map to spread out on the café table to pour over, this is your ideal companion. Glean extra information about the route (subject to small changes) ahead of 2019 and learn the layout of this bespoke map ahead of being issued your race map on 19th May 2019!
Item: 2017 Map - starting at £29.99 (includes UK delivery) - sub-production price, this is not just any map!
Blister Treatment Kit
To complement our Guidance on Foot Care for Participants article, we are delighted to offer participants (and any other interested parties) a limited edition Blister Treatment Kit for purchase.
Above: The complete Blister Treatment kit weighs only 103g and contains sufficient supplies to see most participants through the 5 days at the Berghaus Dragon's Back Race™ or equivalent
The Blister Treatment kit is safely packaged in a re-sealable weatherproof bag and contains the following:
- Sterile Scalpel Blades (size #11) x8
- Steropore Sterile Island dressings (6cm x 7cm) x8
- Sterile cotton swabs (5cm x 5cm) x8
- Hydrocolloid Carnation Hydro Blister Plasters (large) x8
- Profoot Moleskin Roll (7cm x 45cm) x1
- Clinell 2% Chlorhexidine Disinfection Wipes x8
- Blister Treatment Instructions (printed on waterproof paper as per: Guidance on Foot Care for Participants at the Berghaus Dragon's Back Race™)
Starting at £19.99 for collection at registration:
SOL survival bag
Our recommended product for mandatory kit list item "survival bag" - starting at £17.99 for collection at registration.
The Survive Outdoors Longer® Emergency Bivvy is made from heat-reflective polyethylene (reflecting 90% of your body heat back to you), and is fully sealed so that no wind, rain, or snow can get inside.
Weight: ~108g (3.8oz)